Bryan had to take care of paperwork today, so the boys and I went off on a toy shopping excursion. We walked to the store and I was so proud of Sutton. He held on to one side of the stroller the whole way - usually, he is a bit more independent and does not want to hold one of our hands the entire time - so this was a big step. We got to the store, and I had to hold both of Sawyer's hands as he was busy pulling everything he could off the shelves. On the other hand, Sutton stayed with me the whole time and did not touch anything without asking. He was so excited to see so many toys in one place. I couldn't help myself. I had to get the boys a remote control dump truck and front end loader - it is what they wanted. So, we purchased it, and then continued on our walk. Sutton was once again a good trooper. He did not try to dig in the bag right away. He was satisfied to know that he would get to play with it once we got home. We made our way home and I immediately unpacked the two trucks. They boys played with them while I got lunch ready. We ate a good lunch, played a bit longer - and then it was nap time. Bryan and I usually tag-team when it comes to naps, but after a small wrangling with Sawyer to get him to lie down, both boys went down and were out within about 20 minutes. I came into the living room very proud of myself for doing all of it myself when it had been taking both of us. Bryan came in around 2pm finished with the court paperwork. He said that he had to get a copy of the court proceedings, then take them to the birth document place. He was able to get the documents and get the birth certificates changed to reflect our names. He had to sign several documents and birth records books, but it is now done. We should have a copy of all of it within the next few days. After nap, we will take a long walk (maybe to the church again) and then go to Pizza Town for dinner. Yes, it really is named Pizza town. We did not know anything about it until a day or two ago, and we are definitely going to try it out!!!! They say that the menu is in English. This will be the first dinner out for all of us together, so we will see how the boys do.
Tomorrow will be laundry day during nap time because it usually takes 2 days (or sometimes longer) to get the clothes dry. Then we will be on our way to Moscow. We are counting down the days - and I know family is as well. Love to all!