We sent our dossier last week, but we have not heard back from anyone yet. On the day that the agency received our dossier, I got an email from Amy stating that she did receive it. Bryan seems to think that if there were anything wrong, we would have been told by now. I am hoping he is correct. Just to be on the safe side, I emailed Amy late Friday night asking her if our dossier had been sent to be translated yet, and when we should begin our next steps. She will probably respond on Monday.
The next part of the paperwork is called Dossier II. We have to have our FBI clearance and then our fingerprints taken by the police station. I am waiting to hear from Amy before we begin this because these forms are only good for 90 days. We do not want to do them until we are close to our first travel date.
Mom and I are trying to decide how to decorate the nursery - since we do not know the sex of the child, it is hard to do. I think we are going to go with a cowboy/cowgirl theme in red, blue, yellow and green - all primary colors - no pastels. That may change by tomorrow. I am off all day, so mom and I are going to look around town at fabrics and themes.
If I hear any news, I will post it asap. Thanks for the prayers! Bryan was in the newspaper today - San Antonio Express - business section J - front page and back page......the plight of the small rancher/farmer. That is about the most exciting it got this week!!!